Ubuntu media center? OT: Operation IVY

Cybe R. Wizard cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 22 16:36:00 UTC 2006

In the Great Book it has Been Written that on Thu, 22 Jun 2006 11:09:00
-0400 Dave Scott <DaveScott at columbus.rr.com> didst appear within my
Magick Viewing Screen and, being somewhat pleasantly supplicatory, did
polemicize thusly:

> Michael R. Head wrote:
>
> > There are tons of legally downloadable shows and movies on
> >
> >http://www.archive.org/details/movies
> >

> Thanks for that URL. I just visited there and found the video for
> Operation Ivy - the H-bomb test in the Pacific. Incredible! Lots of
> food for thought. Sorry for the OT, but thought there might be
> someone interested in it also.
>
> Dave

Thanks from me, too.  I've been grabbing from there stuff all morning.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Press 'START' to stop
	Winduhs