syncing PC and laptop

Joerg Desch jd.vvd at web.de
Thu Jun 22 13:05:07 UTC 2006

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 13:34:21 +0200
Duncan Lithgow <duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk> wrote:

> I haven't been able to find anything for syncing my laptop and pc to
> each other so they always have the same files in specific directories -
> is there anything out there I've missed?

As mentioned before, unison is a good choose.

I'm using the following setupp to sync my moinmoin desktop wiki
installation to an USB-stick with VFAT. With the stick I carry the
informations from my office PC to a laptop and to my private PC at home.
So I never loose changes...

,-----
`-----

--
Email: Joerg Desch <jd DOT vvd AT web DOT de>