Pauses when typing

Eric Moore ubuntu at redtetrahedron.org
Thu Jun 22 04:47:48 UTC 2006

Since I installed dapper several weeks ago I've experienced pauses when
typing.  It doesn't seem to matter where I'm typing but I've most often seen
it when I'm using a terminal or logged in over ssh.  It doesn't loose the
input it just takes a while to show up.

Any idea what is causing this?  I don't think that it's caused by something
I've done as I've seen this since I installed.

The only thought that I had was that it was a ram issue, so if it matters
the box is a P4 1.4 GHz with 384 meg of ram.

Thanks,

Eric