Firefox shutdown accidentally

Stephen Liu satimis at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 22 01:28:51 UTC 2006

Hi Peter,

Tks for your advice.

I'm now running Ubuntu Live CD and will install it on HD later after
running the same a while.  Then you advice will solve my problem there.

One further question (I did not run Ubuntu on HD before), can I remove
the old Firefox with "apt-get remove firefox"/"rpm -e firefox" OR I
have to remove it manually?

TIA

B.R.
SL