[Semi-OT] Palm suggestions?

lulucamargo ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Wed Jun 21 19:27:30 UTC 2006

Hi everybody.

I'm a long-time palm addict and a newbie ubuntu user.

That said, I would point out that I am having a terrible time getting
for my Tungsten E2 all the sync-funcionallity in Ubuntu that I had in
Windows. (this is what brought me to this forum in the first place)

I cannot sync my Pocket Tunes or even load large mp3 files to the SD
card; I cannot manage to install Plucker Reader or Sunrise. Evolution
syncing messed with all my records, and Gnome-pilot crashes on a daily
basis. (J-Pilot lacks some functions, but works alright, though)

All this is probably due to my lack of experience in the linux world -
and I have to say that I'm really excited about this Ubuntu thing in my
life now! - but I really wish all the feaures I had going in Windows
would run smoothly here also...

Ah, well, back to browsing the forum for solutions ](*,)

--
lulucamargo