ubuntu on my laptop

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Wed Jun 21 17:15:10 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-06-21 at 08:41 -0400, boricua wrote:
> i have to say i am extremely happy
> how ubuntu runs on my cheap laptop that
> i purchase awhile ago @ wal-mart model CN4949
>
> i mean, everything worked with little or no effort on my part.
> this laptop came with linspire and would constanly freeze,
> i ran suse and same thing,
>
> then for 2 years i ran slackware and it worked great and now i tried
> ubunty dapper in it runs great as well.
>
> good job to ubuntu people and inow have 2 machines running ubuntu.
> 1 server and 1 desktop
Perhaps you are enthusiastic enough to 'give something back' by adding
your laptop to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LaptopTestingTeam

That way whatever bugs you have can be looked at and whatever works can
be seen by others.

Cheers, Duncan
--
Linux user: 372812 | GPG key ID: 21A8C63A | http://lithgow-schmidt.dk