Firefox shutdown accidentally

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Wed Jun 21 16:28:44 UTC 2006

Stephen Liu wrote:
> Ubuntu-desktop-6.0.6 LiveCD
>
> While browsing Internet Firefox shutdown automatically.  This happened
> several times after I succeeded setup pppoe connection.  I have no idea
> how this would happen.  Any advice.  TIA

Firefox on Ubuntu is severely broken. For me it crashes *often*. As it,
I can expect it to crash every 2-3 days. Same for Thunderbird. You've
heard that Dapper is supposed to be stable? Well, that stability doesn't
seem to extend to Mozilla products.

Daniel.
--
http://opendocumentfellowship.org
   "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the