Roadwarrior with many different network- and proxy settings

sgbeamer ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Tue Jun 20 20:01:18 UTC 2006

You can set up different profiles in the network settings.  There is a
dropdown at the top which is blank but you can set up different
configurations.  I use this on my HP laptop ~1 year old.  I have not
upgraded it to Dapper yet, still on Breezy.

There is also a really slick KDE tool if your have KDE installed call
wlassistant which you might need to get from the multiverse or just
build yourself.  I have both Gnome and KDE on my laptop.

--
sgbeamer