printer

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Tue Jun 20 18:30:03 UTC 2006

First, is the printer supported? Did it work before? Can you see it
listed in linuxprinting.org? I have a friend who couldn't get Dapper to
see her printer at all, until she connected it through the USB port, and
then it worked perfectly. If your printer has a USB option, try that.

Cheers,
Daniel.

--
http://opendocumentfellowship.org
   "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the