Accidentally destroyed /lib/modules directory.

Tchize tchize at myrealbox.com
Tue Jun 20 10:02:32 UTC 2006

Use sudo dpkg-query to get the name of your installed kernel package
then use sudo apt-get install to reinstall them
/lib/modules contain all modul drivers for all your kernels, if you boot
without them, you might have problem with quite a few peripheral,
network cards being the worse :)

just use apt-get or aptitude or adept to force a reinstall of your
current kernel, it will resintall the modules