OpenOffice default styles

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Tue Jun 20 09:07:22 UTC 2006

Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
> Yes. Make a template containing the styles you want, and then set this
> template as the default template. For details, see Chapter 12, "Working
> with Templates" in the _Getting Started with OpenOffice.org 2.0_ book
> available in free PDF (single chapters or full book) from
> http://oooauthors.org/en/authors/userguide2/published/GS_index
> or you can buy a copy of the book from http://www.lulu.com/opendocument

Hi Jean, I'm trying to follow these instructions (this is something I've
been wanting to do for ages). Where is the "Template Management Window"?
The chapter doesn't say, and I don't know where to look.

Cheers,
Daniel.
--
http://opendocumentfellowship.org
   "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the