Rhythmbox Music Player problems after breezy to dapper upgrade.

Tony K. tony.kruse at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 18:32:10 UTC 2006

I upgraded my thinkpad to dapper yesterday.  I am having a couple of
problems.  This one I have not seen any post.

Rhythmbox fails to play my playlists.  It cycles through each one
almost instantly and I get an error marker in the "now playing" column
by each song then proceeds though each one in the playlist or library
without playing.

I have reset my library directory in Preferences > Library, but that
makes no difference.