Has Ubuntu Replaced Windows on Your Box?

Charlie Kravetz cjk at teamcharliesangels.com
Mon Jun 19 16:22:59 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-06-19 at 01:05 +0100, sascha wrote:
> DC Parris Wrote:
> > This is something of a quick straw poll.  I'd like to know how many
> > people
>
> > have actually replaced Windows with Ubuntu Linux.  If you have not
>
> > replaced Windows altogether (i.e., you're still dual-booting), there's
> > no
>
> > need to respond.  I'm really only interested in hearing from those who
>
> > have completely replaced Windows.
>

> > Thanks in advance for your time.
>
> > Don
>
> > --
>
> > DC Parris     Libre Software Advocate
>
> > http://matheteuo.org/
>
> > "Hey man, whatever pickles your list!"

100 percent.  I was just looking for anything that would allow me to do
that.  I tried OS/2 Warp when it came out, but IBM dropped support when
it upgraded to version 4.  I gave my computers away in 1998 and did not
get another until 2005. Now it is only Ubuntu on it.
--
        Charlie
        Don't let anyone steal your dream!