how many people have actually replaced Windows with Ubuntu Linux

Charles Yao yaocharlesc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 15:12:53 UTC 2006

--
http://opendocumentfellowship.org
   "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the

We have a few desktops in the office running Ubuntu, we have not been able
to replace all the machines with Ubuntu because 1. Quickbooks 2. Autocad 3.
software from our principal running on windows. But for the staff that only
does clerical work and our warehouse department, we have replaced their
machines with Ubuntu. It helps keep our IT costs down, because of reduced
licensing fees and it allows us to use some of our older machines. Our
servers have always been on Linux and they have been top notch, very
reliable.

Charles