Need help with Xorg or possibly Xserver

Galen Dangler sparhawkgarionwolf at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 00:44:01 UTC 2006

Well I have had Ubuntu for a while and I have had to reinstall......again.....not because of Ubuntu but because of several system crashes. I am having an error come up whenever i boot and it always tells me that the Xserver has failed and then it gives me a few pages of the Xorg output. I think the problem may either be that when I reconfigured Xorg I really messed it up OR I may have a corrupted or messed up Xserver if anyone could PLEASE help me I would greatly appreciate it

Thanx