HP Laserjet 1100, extremely slow printing...

Benoit Montuelle benoit.montuelle at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 13:50:21 UTC 2006

Le vendredi 16 juin 2006 à 10:16 +0100, Jenda a écrit :
> I have the same problem here.
>
> I know the printer prints fine under windows, so the trouble is in
> software, not hardware. Can anyone hint how ghostscript could be the
> culprit or how to fix the issue?
Hi,
I own the same printer and there's no speed difference while printing
under linux or windows.
I'm using CUPS and a Axis network print server, but printing data is
sent raw directly by PCs, and my ubuntu linux use the hpijs (recomended)
driver.

May this due to parrallel port support ?

Otherwise, HP provide linux driver that i've never tried cause it works
great as it ;)

--
Ben