help!

Mitchell Brown mbgb14 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 19:00:41 UTC 2006

Hi,

I need this urgently please....

I'm trying to setup my printer on my Dapper server to be able to talk to
Windows boxes. Samba is installed and running, and everything works great --
EXCEPT, that I don't want authentication AT ALL. At present, I have to enter
usernames and passwords in order to print! And, for whatever reason, after a
day or so, Windows seems to "break" and I have to reinstall the printer to
get it to work.

What I want is I think "share" level security. I don't *want*
authentication, I just want to be able to hit print, and watch it print.
That's it....

Please assist me.

--
pub 1024D/9091C422 02/05/2006 Mitchell Brown <mbgb14 at gmail.com>
    Primary key fingerprint:  812B 94BC EA0D 345A CC1C 2ED9 F7F6 5CCF 9091