(no subject)

Miguel Azevedo miguel.azevedo at idssecurity.org
Thu Jun 15 13:46:34 UTC 2006

pretty, pretty, pretty please or just please?

it makes all the difference.

--
«I choose to believe that the white light people sometimes see, they're all just chemical reactions that take place when the brain shuts down. There's no conclusive science. My choice has no practical relevance to my life, I choose the outcome I find more comforting. I find it more comforting to believe that this isn't simply a test...»
House, MD.

 Miguel A. Azevedo
 web : http://www.idssecurity.org
 msn: miguel.azevedo at idssecurity.org