Latest Flash

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Wed Jun 14 03:48:24 UTC 2006

On 06/06/13 23:08 (GMT-0400) static chaser apparently typed:

> I'm having the same problem with Disneychannel for my granddaughter. I
> have loaded  Flash from their website and installed it from the command
> line, synaptic and by Automatix and it still doesnt work. It shows I
> have the latest version installed but the Disney channel doesn't
> recognize it.  Other websites see it OK and it works just fine on them.

Check with the FF location window "about:plugins"
 and you'll probably see more than one flash installed. You must
uninstall the old flash, leaving only the latest version available. Even
then, there are a few broken Disney pages that report you have no flash
instead of working as they should, but most I checked do work.
--
"All have sinned & fall short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409