BTTV card

Jonathan McLoughlin jonathan.mcloughlin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 22:40:10 UTC 2006

OK...
Looks like my idea of outputting video to the TV will have to hold off
On the back their is coax input audio jack output and a yellow video
feed(can you confirm this is for input??)
My lspci looks similar to

0000:02:0a.0 Multimedia video controller: Brooktree Corporation Bt878
Video Capture (rev 02)
0000:02:0a.1 Multimedia controller: Brooktree Corporation Bt878 Audio
Capture (rev 02)