How to open a port?

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Tue Jun 13 15:17:03 UTC 2006

Florian Diesch wrote:
> What does
>  iptables -L
> say?

There are no iptable rules on either the server or my laptop. So it
looks like I'm barking up the wrong tree. I'm trying to open a remote X
connection and it isn't working, but it looks like the problem not with
a closed port. :(

--
"It's like a rainbow. Without an observer at a 23 degree angle to
the light reflected a cloud of spherical droplets, there is no