Chess ?

Loïc Martin lomartin3 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 07:16:56 UTC 2006

Vilas Sukhadeve a écrit :
> Hello Friends,
> In my last mail I asked for help in installing board game chess. I have
> tried it through "Synoptic" also it shows installed but where it goes I
> don't know. What to do next? Please guide.
> Vilas
> (India)

try to start it from the command line :
Applications>Accessories>Terminal (rough translation) then type its name
(I didn't save this thread so I don't know which program it was.

Then file a bug in Launchpad against this chess program so the packager
remembers to put an icon for Edgy (or Edgy+1 if it's not a program many
people use)