Local mirror disk consumption

Carlos A. Carnero Delgado carloscarnero at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 06:58:21 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm thinking of creating a local ubuntu mirror to service my users (in
the near future, probably around 40 machines.) I need to get only the
i386 architecture and the main,restricted,universe and multiverse
sections. How much space would that take on disk? A guesstimate or
ballpark figure will do.

(I'm not really worried about the disk space consumed but the initial
download and my somewhat limited bandwidth.)

Thanks a lot,
Carlos.
--
<nick> grah windows just crashed again, unstable crap.
<yukito> Windows isn't unstable, it's just spontaneous.