noisy buttons (I.e. some distortions visible)

Chanchao custom at freenet.de
Tue Jun 13 06:42:13 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-06-13 at 08:29 +0330, Mehdi Hassanpour wrote:

> I use ati driver auto detected by Dapper but with new default Dapper
> theme, see noisy buttons... looks like "snow" in the "radio
> buttons" (those "OK" and "Cancel" buttons).

I get that too, but only on my laptop. Actually that's the only computer
I see it on.

For everyone's benefit, I included some screen shots. :) First one of a
button in Firefox' preferences, but as I made the screen shot I saw that
the buttons on the 'make screenshot' window were even more snowy. :)

BTW, it goes away when you click a button and then move (drag) the mouse
button away from the button and release. (I.e. click the button without
clicking it if you know what I mean.)

Cheers,
Chanchao