Getting Evolution to sync on 6.06

dare2dreamer ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Tue Jun 13 02:59:39 UTC 2006

I ended up writing myself a little wrapper script to do it for me. It
kills off gpilotd, and runs the gpilotd-control applet (which in turn
restarts the gpilotd process cleanly for me).

With this set up tied to a launcher, I basically hit the icon, mash the
sync button on the cradle and get on with my life. Works every time
thusfar.

Thanks for the help.

--
dare2dreamer