Program that allows me to change pdf files

Constantine Evans constantine at evanslabs.org
Mon Jun 12 19:30:03 UTC 2006

Daniel Carrera wrote:
> OOzy Pal wrote:
>> Is there a program that allows to add comments, notes or even draw on
>> a pdf file. Something like Adobe pdf Writer.
>
> Ttry KOffice. I think that PDF read support is not fantastic, but I
> don't know of any alternative.
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel.

Unfortunately, KOffice won't do what OOzy Pal wants, since the read
support is very poor for anything other than plain text, and the
document ends up looking completely different. Something like flpsed
would work somewhat if the documents were converted to Postscript first,
but overall, this type of program really doesn't exist for GNU/Linux,
which is rather strange considering the abundance of software to create
PDFs.

Constantine