sudo without password

Alan McKinnon alan at linuxholdings.co.za
Sun Jun 11 21:20:52 UTC 2006

On Sunday 11 June 2006 03:47, ubuntu at rio.vg wrote:
> Alan McKinnon wrote:

> > What does happen is she gets confuddled by "imap" and
> > then wonders what to do (or makes the snap decision we least want
> > her to make).
>
> I think you're misunderstanding me...

No, I understood you alright. I made a tangential response to what you
said without saying os. Sorry 'bout that, I should have been clearer

> This would be the ZoneAlarm style, which Linux really lacks,
> unfortunately.

I'll pick this up after Scott's post, he some valid points in this
regard

--
If only me, you and dead people understand hex,
how many people understand hex?

Alan McKinnon
alan at linuxholdings dot co dot za