How to open a port?

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Sun Jun 11 18:18:48 UTC 2006

Mario Vukelic wrote:
> This is equivalent to the GUI solution I gave. I just prefer to give the
> GUI solution, it helps newbies more, and experienced users can figure
> out the conf file. And anyway, if I give the GUI solution I can be sure
> someone will reply with an alternative :)

FYI: I prefer instructions that involve config files because (1) I learn
more and (2) it's something I can later do again over ssh.

In any event, I don't understand why this isn't working :(  This server
is giving me a lot of trouble.

--
"It's like a rainbow. Without an observer at a 23 degree angle to
the light reflected a cloud of spherical droplets, there is no