Dapper on a PowerBook G3?

Harold Johnson harold.johnson at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 07:50:36 UTC 2006

Okay, after updating the apt sources.list file to reference Dapper, I
installed Xubuntu.  So far, so good!  I'm back in business on this old
PowerBook.  The immediate lack of Internet access through me at first, but
then I discovered the Networking tool, which easily set up my Ethernet (and
thus, Internet).  Now, I just have to hope everything works well, and that
I'll be able to set up my wireless card!

Harold