Dapper is LESS stable than Breezy.

Robert Aldridge bamarob55 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 03:20:41 UTC 2006

I just upgraded my laptop from Breezy to Dapper a couple of days ago.  I
haven't seen any stability issues yet (knock on wood :-)).  Dapper is the
first distro I've tried that I can use my USB scanner with.  Others have
recognized it, but it never worked.  Also, hibernate works as expected for
the first time.  Still haven't tried suspend.  I've never been able to get X
to come back properly after a suspend.  It'll be interesting to see if
suspend works now.  Firefox seems to render pages faster now and the fonts
look better.

I'm sorry that others aren't having good luck with Dapper, but it's working
great for me.

Robert