Dapper is LESS stable than Breezy.

Matt Galvin matt.t.galvin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 01:35:04 UTC 2006

On 6/10/06, Daniel Carrera <daniel.carrera at zmsl.com> wrote:
> Has anyone else found that Dapper is not stable at all? Even on a system
> that used to be stable with Breezy?
>
> Thunderbird keeps crashing at random times (3-4 times this past week)
> and right now the X server just froze and I had to kill it. What's up
> with that? Wasn't Dapper supposed to be reliable and "enterprise class"?

Hi Daniel,

I have been using Dapper on a bunch of machines and it has been rock
solid for me. If you are experiencing problems they may very well be
bugs and your best bet for seeing these issues resolved is to file
bugs about the issues you find/run into in Launchpad at:

https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+filebug

--
Matt T. Galvin
mgalvin on irc.freenode.net