Help me configure a DHCP server.

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Sat Jun 10 16:54:24 UTC 2006

Hello,

This is for an Edubuntu LTSP server. Edubuntu must connect to the
outside world through eth0 (where it must receive an address via DHCP)
and it connects to the thin clients through eth1 (where it must hand out
addresses via DHCP).

I think that I need to configure these two files:

   * /etc/network/interfaces
   * /etc/ltsp/dhcpd.conf

But I don't really know what to put on them. Especially the second one.
I've read this page: https://wiki.edubuntu.org/LTSPServerSetup

But I still don't really know what I should do. The above page doesn't
really explain how dhcpd.conf works. It just gives a recipe that just
happened to work for one person.

I would be grateful for any information you can provide.

Best,
Daniel.
--
"It's like a rainbow. Without an observer at a 23 degree angle to
the light reflected a cloud of spherical droplets, there is no