Signing mail with evolution

Pupeno pupeno at pupeno.com
Sat Jun 10 10:27:05 UTC 2006

I installed gnupg-agent and all the packages related to GnuPG I could
find. The agent seems to be running now, if I open a terminal:

pupeno at ulab:~$ gpg-agent
gpg-agent: gpg-agent running and available
pupeno at ulab:~$

but I still get the same error in Evolution, *sigh*.

--
Pupeno <pupeno at pupeno.com> http://pupeno.com