Bug

Adam Conrad adconrad at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 9 23:59:16 UTC 2006

Peter S. Conrad wrote:
> I am not sure how to report a bug. During upgrade from Breezy to Dapper,
> the GUI told me to report a bug because it couldn't install Samba. Later
> on, very close to the end, it told me it was aborting the upgrade. It
> didn't tell me where to find the install log, but I did take pictures of
> the dialogs as they came up. My system is now running Dapper and appears
> OK so far. What went wrong?

Based on the output that I see in the background of your screenshot,
you're suffering from:

https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/samba/+bug/48082

I'd love it if you could check out the following bug, and add any useful
comments to it (ie: trying to debug WHERE that broken symlink came from):

https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/gnome-system-tools/+bug/9208

... Adam