[OT] Sig (Was Re: Firestarter)

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Wed Jun 7 16:56:25 UTC 2006

Adriano Varoli Piazza wrote:
> ... Your sig intrigues me. There's no Zoya Boone in Red Mars, her name
> was (possibly) "Zoe", and she appeared only in Green Mars and (ISTR)
> Blue Mars. Or am I wrong?

Wikipedia:
"Zoya 'Zo' Boone, daughter of Jackie, has feline traits (purring)
inserted into her genome via the gerontological longevity treatment"

I don't have a copy of Blue Mars with me to double check this, and I
read the story many years ago, but Wikipedia is always right ;-)

In any event, from the last name we can guess that this character
probably wasn't in Red Mars per se. I guess I could claim that "Red
Mars" refers to the entire trilogy so I can get away with my sig (more
people will recognize Red Mars than Blue Mars).

Cheers,
Daniel.
--
"It's like a rainbow. Without an observer at a 23 degree angle to
the light reflected a cloud of spherical droplets, there is no