Latest Flash

Peter Garrett peter.garrett at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jun 7 08:20:00 UTC 2006

On Tue, 06 Jun 2006 20:41:34 -0400
Felix Miata <mrmazda at ij.net> wrote:

> "Your version must be 6.0.65.0 or above to allow Disney.com to work
> properly. For Disney Motion, you will need 7.0.14 or above."
>
> But, it isn't. :-( Anyone know how to figure out if the problem is
> actually something else, like broken sniffing, or a broken 7.0r63?

 http://disney.go.com/disneymotion/showcase/index.html

Plays fine here using the flash plugin, in firefox
 ( Shockwave Flash 7.0r63 )

I would purge any shockwave flash installations, and start again with a
clean slate - it *should* work as far as I can see.

Incidentally, I installed flash using the Linux version on their page

http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

Peter

"Hyperlinks subvert hierarchy."

-The Cluetrain Manifesto