Best mobile phone for Linux?

Neil McLeod neil.a.mcleod at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 22:16:03 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm buying a new cell phone and want one that locks in nicely with Linux for
synchronization purposes. Pricewise, I'd splurge if I found something good.
Has anybody found a cell phone that has the following capabilities? Here the
features are, most to least important.

-Easy calendar synchronization (I use KOrganizer)
-Easy PIM synchronization with Bluetooth
(The below are not Linux specific, but thought I'd include them anyway:)
-Long battery life
-Audible/repeating alarms (I'm absent-minded and need good reminders)

I used my Motorola MPX 200 Windows Smartphone back in my WinXP days, but I
can't figure out the synchronization bit on Linux.

Thank you very much,

Neil