Evolution

Norman Silverstone norman at littletank.org
Mon Jun 5 17:09:25 UTC 2006

I updated to Dapper yesterday and I am very pleased with the way things
went. However, I have come across something which is quite odd and
wonder whether any else has seen the same thing.

The window displaying the messages is 10 messages long and the message
highlighted is always the first unread one in the list. When the list of
unread messages is more than 12 then, on deleting the first message, the
scroll bar moves to the bottom of the window thus hiding the next
message to be read. On scrolling up the message highlighted is, as
expected, the next unread message in the list. This process is repeated
until only 10 messages are left. As you can appreciate, this is quite
frustrating when the list of messages to be read is very long.

Is there anything that can be done to rectify the matter.

Norman