starterguide

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Sat Jun 3 20:41:32 UTC 2006

On 06/06/03 16:31 (GMT-0400) Thiers Botelho apparently typed:

> On 6/3/06, Felix Miata <mrmazda at ij.net> wrote:

>> On 06/06/03 13:25 (GMT-0400) Bas van Gils apparently typed:

>> > for two of my boxes I used the startersguide [1] but I get a 404 on that now.
>> > where'd it go?

> I noticed you've split off from the original thread, it seems you
> re-typed the subject instead of "really" replying and missed the
> middle _s_ in startersguide.

> As a result there's now 2 threads. I replied to the other one which
> seems to be the original.

> Posting from the archives ?    ;)

Nope, matching the subject to the original content:
http://help.ubuntu.com/starterguide/. Someone searching the archives is
likely going to be looking for whatever by its correct spelling, which
will match what will be found by Google or the URL.
--
"All have sinned & fall short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409