Installing JBuilder on Dapper

gustavold ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Fri Jun 2 15:15:40 UTC 2006

hi all,

I have just installed Dapper here and i need to install jbuilder. When
I put the CD and trye to run the installation i get the following
error:

sudo: unable to execute ./install_linux: Permission denied

Then I copied the entire CD to my HD and tried to run the installation
and got the following error:

LAX: Method.invoke() threw an InvocationTargetException:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
/home/user/cdrom/Linux/resource/jre/jre/lib/i386/libfontmanager.so:
libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory

I've never installed jbuilder on ubuntu, before I used Suse.

Someone can help me?

thanks,

Gustavo

--