Unsubscribe!

Scott listboi at angrykeyboarder.com
Fri Jun 2 12:45:48 UTC 2006

On 06/02/2006 04:20 AM, * Jens Reinemuth spake thusly:
> I don't know if i didn't tell correctly what was the point... I HAVE clicked
> that button several times... i can read, i use other mailing lists, and oh, i
> set up mailman several times for different internal mailing lists... and it
> worked as supposed...
>
> here it does not send me any mails nor does it unsubscribe me! for a couple of
> weeks, so it doesn't do anything!
>

> Ok, so i have to filter this mailinglist into Trash forever!

I understand your frustration. I've been there myself.  However the
approach you took here wasn't the best (as you've seen by the replies)

But I've been there. In fact, right now I can't seem to unsubscribe from
another (non-Ubuntu) mailman-run mailing list myself. And I've been
doing this for years.

Often times it can be just a glitch on their end or it could even be on
your end (especially if you use email address aliases).

In any event, I would suggest sending a (politely worded) email
describing your problem to:

	ubuntu-users-owner at lists.ubuntu.com

Describe everything you've done and the results.

That email address will get you a real live list administrator who will
be able to help.

--
	Scott
www.angrykeyboarder.com