Which PDA with Evolution/exchange?

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 08:29:31 UTC 2006

On 01/06/06, Max Andersen <max at militant.dk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm running Evolution to connect to an exchange 2003 server, and I am
> thinking about buying a pda with calendar functionality.
>
> Anyone tried to connect through Evolution to en exchange with a PDA? And
> what model is best supported on Ubuntu, and does one exist with both GPS
> and phone in it as well?
>
> any feedback is appreciated.

Palm is meant to be the best for that, though I still haven't gotten
my Treo 650 to sync in.
Pia Waugh (a shining light of Linux Australia fame and Jeff's shining
light ;-) ) seems to have mastered how to get the Treo 650 synced in
so I know it's possible.
I just need to have a good long sit down with it (especially now that
Dapper is stable and out there)

The Treo 650 is a brilliant PDA/Mobile phone in it's own right, I
highly recommend it. Don't bother with the Treo 700w because it runs a
win OS and is even harder to sync up.

--
www.modmeup.net
Ubuntu Dapper 6.06