Where is Dapper?

Paul Thompson ubantu001 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 03:14:19 UTC 2006

They said 0000h GMT. Well it is comfortable past that know and the
Ubuntu site still only shows the Breezy download. I run dapper flight
6 (with upgrades) on my dev sys but I want to try the final on my main
machine because I want to check out the whole installation cycle. Also
I use the "torrent" for download, so more is better!

Paul