Removing entries from the Places menu

Julio Biason julio.biason at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 01:30:01 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-06-01 at 11:17 +1000, Cameron Hutchison wrote:
> How do I remove entries from the Places menu? I've accumulated some
> network servers that I want to remove but can find no way of doing it.

For network servers, you have to "unmount" them. Select them on desktop
(and I think they would appear on the "Connect to server" if they aren't
on Destkop anymore), right click and select "umount volume". That should
solve it.

And yes, it is not all that intuitive.

--
Julio Biason <julio.biason at gmail.com>