[OT] Keyboard with ctrl, alt, shift, etc in the thumbs

Pupeno pupeno at pupeno.com
Thu Jul 27 15:24:34 UTC 2006

On Thursday 27 July 2006 13:52, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> Think Geek (www.thinkgeek.com) has one at around US $500.  I doubt that
> helps very much but there it is.
> Heck, nevermind; it /is/ a Maltron keyboard.

Yes it is, and even when I lack black, I like a Dvorak keyboard even more, so
I am going to get a Maltron Dvorak keyboard directly from Maltron or the
German re-seller.

> Maybe you could create your own with this:
> http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/input/77ba/

Too expensive, too uncertain if it is more than a toy, and by the time it gets
shipped from USA I might be buying the Maltron one here in Germany.
--
Pupeno <pupeno at pupeno.com> (http://pupeno.com)