Ubuntu not working in Intel D845GLLY bopards

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Sat Jul 22 13:29:00 UTC 2006

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 16:24:56 +0530 "Sumith augustine" <sumith.ml at gmail.com>
wrote:
>hi all,
>
>I  ve a computer with Intel D845GLLY board, in which i ve installed Ubuntu
 Breezy Badger, it was working fine.
>But when i tried to install DapperDrake both ubuntu and kubuntu the system
got hanged during installation itself  with a blank scree.
>first i thot it may be due to some disk(cd)  errors. But later i came to
know from my brother that he also faced the same issue with an Intel board.
What is this due to ?
>Dont u think that DapperDrake ll not support Intel boards? at the same
time let me tell u one thing that i ve installed DapperDrake with the same
cd in 5 dell sys with Intel 815 fw 82815 and all the 5 are working fine.

>Can anyone guide me in this issue

I've installed successfully on a computer with an Intel D865GBF with no
problems.  I did use the old installer on the alternate CD, so perhaps you
should try that.

Scott K