strange aptitude output on update

Gabriel M Dragffy dragffy at yandex.ru
Fri Jul 21 04:07:56 UTC 2006

I am pretty sure it is all laid out correctly because all of the lines
in my sources.list go through my local cache first. Only the Dapper-main
show up with this, the others like Dapper-universe, multiverse don't get
Ign. Havin said that I did a dist-upgrade and everything got installed
(I compared it with one using a sources.list containing remote mirrors
in russia.