What Computer to Buy?

José Paulo Matafome Oleiro matafomeoleiro at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 21:01:46 UTC 2006

I'm using a Fujitsu-Siemens laptop, the model AMILO M 1420 and the only
problem that I've got, and everybody that uses GNU/Linux is the card
reader built-in in the laptop, the rest of the hardware works
perfectelly since December of 2004 when I've brought the laptop. But I
think Toshiba or HP are more compatible.

Qua, 2006-07-19 às 16:34 -0400, Gregory Piñero escreveu:

> Hi Guys,
>
> Sorry for the vague question.  I want to buy a new computer and have
> it run Ubuntu.  I'm curious to hear what computers are most successful
> running Ubuntu with the minimal configuration and X headaches.  Are
> any new Dells compatible with Ubuntu?
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Gregory Piñero