missing "Window Border" tab in the Theme Details window

Matthew Nicholson sjoeboo at sjoeboo.com
Wed Jul 19 16:53:50 UTC 2006

are you running XGL/AIGLX/Compiz? if so, compiz is your window manager,
and the window border cannot be changed through the preferences you
stated, but instead, through a separate tool called gcompizthemere (i
belive)

when compiz is in use, since metacity isn't your window manager, the tab
for window borders won't even be present in the theme dialog.

--
Matthew Nicholson <sjoeboo at sjoeboo.com>
sjoeboo.com