Ubuntu i386 completely installed on my P3 but don't know username so cannot login ? HELP !

Adriano Varoli Piazza moranar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 14:21:07 UTC 2006

2006/7/19, Eamonn Sullivan <eamonn.sullivan at gmail.com>:
> installed the LiveCD, it's pretty obvious when it's asking you for
> what username you want. It's one of the few questions you get asked...

Sadly, "obvious" was buried dead a few years ago. Possibly with the
release of "You don't have to think to use me" software. You can
deposit some flowers in the earth and say a small prayer to the deity
of your choice.

Just to be on topic:
I suppose it's not too much trouble to install again, is it?

--
Adriano Varoli Piazza
The Inside Out: http://moranar.com.ar
MSN: moranar at gmail.com